Thursday, November 16, 2006

What you need to ask yourself is . . .

Did I read Charles' blog today? And if not, you better have a damn good excuse!!!

I'm in a bit of a rush today so, I'm going to give you all a little teaser as to what might be coming down the blogging pipeline. If you have a topic that you would like me to discuss, leave it in the comments. I promise I'll get to it!

Well, here are some up coming posts that you have to look forward to . .. . . .

  • Weekend Race reports from both Guy's Cross and Evo Cross (sure to be epic).
  • Rock Climbing. (I've got the rock climbing/mountaineering bug really bad.)
  • Pre-race nutrition for cyclo-cross ( per Ravi's suggestion )
  • The Story of Longs Peak! (Yes, I attempted to hike Long's Peak in RMNP.)
  • Planning a Trip to Belgium (this will probably be a series of posts. How, why, where, and when)
  • Should LeaveTheFanOn go legit? (Eh, probably not)
  • Why I hate commuting. (aka. Listen to me piss and moan.)

Outside of these serious topics, I'm sure I'll stumble into topics that are much more fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, go legit. everybody's doing it!