Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Pre Race Report PA Cyclocross Championship.

Well, this when I would normally post a pre-race report for the PA State Cyclocross Championships, but you won't be finding that here.

Why? Cause I'm too much of a wus to race the B men catagory. Seeing how I am currently getting my ass handed to me in the men C race, how am I going to compete in the men B race? It just ain't gonna happen. The men C race is not really an option for this race because it lasts only 30 minutes and takes place at 9:15 in the morning. Did I mention the race takes place in Carlisle, PA ( a 2 hour drive)? My time is worth more to me than that.

So do I wake up at 5 am to race or do I step up to the plate and race the men's b. As much as I love embarassing myself, the b men race is not really an option, so I am probably going to stay at home and chill. Maybe I'll get some left overs and make myself a nice turkey sandwhich.

No comments: