Monday, December 04, 2006

Lost the Challenge

As Bubba was very quick to point out, I missed the twice a day blogging challenge yesterday. I didn't even get one post up. Well, I would say I'm surprised, but I'm not. Some of these posts left a lot to be desired. I'll try to stick to it for the next few days until the 30 day challenge truely ends.

The reason I didn't post any blogs last night was I was stressing out!!! See since I'm travelling the next few days, I have to make sure everything is sexy. By sexy, I mean that all hotel rooms are still there and everything is still lined up. The act of travelling doesn't stress me so much as actually getting ready for it.

Oddly enough, I usually always clean my place before travelling since I don't like coming home to a messy condo. This makes absolutely no sense. My place is really messy when I'm living here day to day, but when I get home from travelling, it must be clean.

Then I have to laundry out the whazoo since I'm out of town for 5 days. I try to layout outfits of what I'm going to wear. I go a little overboard.

One of my challenges for the week is trying to get from South Beach Miami to Hollywood, FL in a day without renting a car. I don't really know how I'm going to do it on the cheap. But I'm destined to find a cheap way of getting there. It is only a 40 minute drive at best, but I don't really want to pay a taxi either. Do any concerned citizens have any ideas?

No comments: