Monday, March 05, 2007

Someone pass me a doughnut

Everyone glad to be back at work? Lets leave it at that . . . .

I made good on my goal of 7 hours of riding this weekend. I'm sure you were all at that edge of your seats. I did 50 miles on Saturday and 65 miles on Sunday. Boohay!!!

I got back from the my ride on Sunday and decided to hop on a scale. It said 160 lbs. I concluded that the scale was light by (at least) 10 lbs. I'm not that skinny (yet).

Although that has got me thinking. I eat a ton while on the bike. In fact, I am almost certain that I eat a lot more than anyone else I ride with while eating. During both of t rides this weekend, I drank 275 calories of lemon lime gatorade and ate 2 clif bars. I don't see anyone else that I ride with scarfing down food like a starving man. What is my problem?

Worst of all, I don't see any solution to this. You want to climb that hill; you have got to put some fuel in the tank. My machine don't run on air. I need sugar!!! Lots and lots of sugar!!!

No comments: