Friday, March 09, 2007

More Random Notes

Well that last post involved more idiocy than anything. And this post is going to be complete random crap that is not neccesarily tied to anything. Don't worry someday this blog will have a purpose. . . .

Random Crap #1) I'm trying to set up a more legit blog through private hosting yada yada yada . . . but apparently the hosting company I chose didn't want to set things up at 12 at night. Go figure? Last time I checked computers were really good at automating things and doing tasks at odd hours of the night when no one is really up. Shit, they don't even complain about it. But what do I know? I figure there might be some problems with browsers not behaving properly depending on how the DNS servers update across the country. Leave The Fan On readers are all over baby!!!

Random Crap #2)Want to improve your mood while going to work. Listen to one of your all time favorite albums on the drive in. An album where you know almost every word to every song, or at least think you do. Choose one of those albums. I have a nice half hour commute. I listened to Pavement's Brighten The Corners album today. Wow. I almost didn't mind walking into the building.

Random Crap #3)Only a few readers of this blog will know the signifigance of this event. A little back story for the others. I bought a condo 4 years ago this April. The kitchen faucet has not worked properly for almost 2 of those years. It was really funny at first. There was a small hole at the bottom of the faucet so when you turn it on water sprays all over the user. It was a cheap laugh at another's expense. However the hole slowly got worse. More or less making the faucet unuseable. This of course gets mildly embarassing when you invite people over and forget that your faucet doesn't work. You may wonder how you forget such a thing. "Forget" maybe the wrong word. I think I just got used to it and so it didn't occur to me as being a problem. (That last sentence can be attributed to a lot of things.)

Random Crap #4)If my fitness for the week was the stock market then the stock market would be down. I just didn't get the workouts in I wanted. Between work and being tired from efforts this weekend, I didn't have it in me. However, I was invited cross country skiing this weekend. Hopefully I don't drink so much that my fitness gains are none.

Random Crap #5)I am currently trying to bring back the Penny Loafer. I'm not talking about rocking Penny Loafers with pleated kahki dockers and a polo shirt. Cause if I was than you would have my permission to kick my ass. I'm talking about rocking Penny Loafers with a decent pair of denim jeans and no socks. Make sure you stick some shiny pennies in those shoes too.

No comments: