Thursday, June 14, 2007

Got more itches . . .

I've decided I don't ride enough . . .

I'm not talking about training rides. Although one could easily argue I need to be doing more of that.

I want to be ride to work. I want to ride to my friends place for a little barbecue. I want ride to the bar, throw down too many beers and walk home. Wake up in the morning and remember that I left my bike at the bar. Run back to the bar and ride back home. I want to ride to the grocery store. I want to ride all over town cause shit, I got nothing else to do son.

Needless to say there will be more riding in the next few months. I will start to explore ways of integrating the bike. Unfortunately, my suburban highway surrounded condo does not lend itself to the cruising lifestyle.

This may sound blasphemous to some readers of this blog but I don't own a mountain bike. But I've got the itch. Thinking about getting a Cannondale. Probably something I could race a little.

No comments: