Thursday, May 11, 2006

News

Today is the team time trial at the Giro!! I expect CSC to throw down the hammer, although wouldn't it be nice to see Jan "The Kaiser" Ulrich do some monster pulls for his team and place T-mobile in the front. It ain't gonna happen but a man can dream can't he.

Boston 2007 is looking more and more like it might become the mission. I don't know if I want to be a "marathoner". People that only do marathons are a little off. They act like running is hard. Its not. (I finally alienated my audience.) I might have to do a triathlon or two this summer just to not be one of those people.

Right now, I'm trying to get into shape to throw down at the ULTRA-HIKE! (Thats right Bubba, It is ON, Bitch!) Other races may include The Boilermaker in Utica, NY and the Half-wit Half marathon in lovely Reading, PA. Anyone got any other suggestions on races. I want it to be longer than a 10k and I perfer trail running till September. (see the Ultra-Hike.)

Oh yes, Less than 10 days till VEGAS!!! "Vegas Baby, Vegas!" "We'll be up 500 hunie by mid-night" I'll be placing bets for people so let me know what you want!

On a final note, I was freaking out, cause I had no clothes for Vegas. I figure I needed to step my style game up if I was gonna look good in Vegas. So what did I do? I went to Nordstrom's and asked the dood working there to help me find some clothes. The dood was super helpful (cause I got some jeans that I think are really nice) but I think my credit card company is gonna send him a Thank You note. DOH!!! No one said it was easy looking pretty.

and on that note . . . Daddy needs to get to work to pay off his credit card.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Boilermaker! Now that's a race! With a name like that, it must be awesome!