Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Look at how early this Post is . . .

Sometimes all I need to do is lift some weights and everything is right with the world. Needless to say yesterday was one of the best workouts I've had in some time. I think taking 3 days off due to a busy weekend helped.

Other good news, I am no longer officially the smallest guy in the gym. I'm still fighting for the basement, but some skinny puke usually enters the gym and pretends to lift weights. That makes me feel really good. It used to be incredibally frustrating to lift weights while being out gunned by dudes twice my size. Don't get me wrong, I'm still a skinny puke myself, just a less skinny puke than the other skinny pukes.

I didn't get a chance to weigh myself this week but I think that is a good thing. I'll keep on lifting and see what next week has for me.

From the weekend news . . .

The US Pro Cycling race on Sunday proved in my mind without a doubt that cycling is the single hardest endurance sport a man can do. I don't care if you can run 500 million miles by yourself, cycling is a sport that is all about trying to make other cyclist feel pain. It kicks ass!

Stephen Malkmus is a rock god. If you don't know, you best find out! Stephen Malkmus

That is all I got people, hopefully this has quenched your thirst . . .

No comments: