Thursday, December 08, 2005

Pavement's Greatest

So in between breaking stuff in my condo, I put together my greatest hits of Pavement Mix. SO here it goes. I decided 3 songs from each major studio album. . .

1. Heckler Spray - Westing
2. Frontwards - Slanted and Enchanted
3. Circa 1762 - Slanted and Enchanted
4. Box Elder[Live] - Slanted and Enchanted
5. Silence Kit - Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain
6. Unseen Power of the Picket Fence - Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain
7. Range Life - Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain
8. Newark Wilder - Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain
9. Grave Architecture - Wowee Zowee
10. Kennel District - Wowee Zowee
11. Father to a Sister of Thought - Wowee Zowee
12. Shady Lane - Brighten the Corners
13. Embassy Row - Brighten the Corners
14. We are Underused - Brighten the Corners
15. The Hexx - Terror Twilight
16. Folk Jam - Terror Twilight
17. Speak, See, Remember - Terror Twilight

Hey, I broke my own rule, and some of these songs aren't from major releases. Aww well, they are still good. I think I could listen to Kennel District and Father to a Sister of Thought for a solid hour on repeat.

No comments: