Sunday, August 21, 2005

No I didn't Die, I went on vacation.

I went on a week long vacation in Ocean City, NJ. It was good. I realized that I hadn't been to the beach in about 8 years, so I figure I was due. One day I forgot to reapply the sun screen. It just so happened that the way I was lying on the beach caused the right side of my body to get extra tasty crispy while the left side of my body was fine. It made for an interesting look the next day.

I had never been to a boardwalk before either. But that was pretty much what I expected.

I had some great beers while on vacation.
Terrible was awesome.
Summer Ale always does the job.
60 Minute IPA is another fine choice.
Ommegang Hennapin was also great.

And of course plenty of Miller Time!

Also, the doods at work had a 16 person poker tournament the day before I left. Yours truely came in second. Took home a $100. Gonna go buy myself something nice. Maybe a new bike. Or how about a new car.

No comments: